Friday, September 9

working late...

It's 5.30pm, I should leave office by now. But the office is facing internet crash down at this moment and CPU keeps auto restart. So my boss had "asked" me to take this CPU to Sunway Pyramid for check up. I went there with another co-worker, but the traffic is so heavy at this peak hour which make me stuck in bumper to bumper jam nearly one hour, *sigh*. The computer shop's technician verified the cause of the problem is from the bad sector in hardisk. So we buy the new hardisk and straight away head back to office (without having dinner). We immediately start the OS installation while we back to offide at 9.00am. Only three people left in the company (me, co-worker & boss)...scary!! While we doing our works, the boss went outside and "ta pau" some food for us. So I had my dinner after 10.00pm but I can't eat much because I am no longer hungry after starving for nearly four hour (0_o'').
It's already 12.00am, we still haven't get the job done yet because both of us aren't hardware expert where this job required a lot of hardware configuration. The boss also didn't give the order where we can leave...I'm so so so tired at this moment. Keep working...Finally, the boss allow us to go home at 1.30am although not much progress in the network setup. Zoommmmm......I rush into my car, start the engine and "fly" back to home. Hopefully I didn't get any traffic summon for over speed limit =)
I step into my house at 2.00am and take my bath, then wait until my hair all dry out. I went to bed at 3.00am because I need to get up at 7.00am...

8 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

oh my gosh, poor thing.. why u need to wake up so early on a sat morning? not that u need to work, do u?

11:27 AM  
Blogger Douglas said...

oh my god, which company you are working ? your working hours is from what time to what time ? got OT or not ?

11:50 AM  
Blogger oceanric said...

jane: actually I'm working late on Thursday. Then wake up early on Friday because I need to went visit client company for technical support =)

11:28 AM  
Blogger oceanric said...

douglas: My working hour is from 8.30am to 5.30pm. OT?! I never ask before...so I have no idea about it ^-^

11:32 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

friend, this is the beginning of "朝九晚五". don`t worry, u will experience sleep overnight in office soon, as what i did...hehehehe

9:00 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

phei shan: lol, thanks for the words which make me feel alot "better". Besides, do you really slept in office before? Why?

1:38 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

i stayed overnight till morning 9am, to finish a design and layout which required from boss since he need to present to client. Me and two colleagues worked almost died..... with a heavy headache. I slept on the sofa, which usually as bed for my senior...hahaha he stay up almost everyday, even till now, I always get his online messenges at late. Well, the boss allowed us go to office late on the next day, around 3pm. Of course our productivity were low along the day :>

10:14 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

phei shan: Your boss should give you an off day on the next day after working so late (or early)! Take good care for your body and drink more water...如果没有充足的休息,火气会很大哦 =)

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home