Wednesday, August 31

Happy Merdeka!

I did not plan to go out at Merdeka eve. I just thought I will spent the night by just staying home and do some non sense activities like watching tv. But unfortunately my friend gave me ring after 8pm. From that moment, I knew I will screw the couch potato's plan when I picked up the call. So I went to Starbucks at Great Eastern Mall with few of my buddies. While we reached Starbucks, it's already fifteenth past eleven and the cafe shop is going to close their business. No luck!
Then each of us starts squeezing our brain for next stop. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...time is running out. Don't know who mention about the Naili's place near Ampang Points, so we head to this place without giving second thought! I had orderes their restaurant's favourite, which is "Ubi rebus". But it's very disappointed...
Six of us had spent two hours there and leave around 1.30am. It's Wednesday morning and it's Merdeka Day, we turn to 48th years old today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home