Sunday, August 28

the end is the begining of the end

I step my foot inside the hall at 2pm. The ceremony starts at 3pm. I received the scroll from Prime Minister at 4.15pm. The convocation end at 5pm. Nothing interesting during the ceremony, just something usual like Prime Minister giving his speech, then giving scroll to all the graduates. Parents and friends of all the graduate had fill up the building. But luckily I found my parent within a second...thanks to my sister's tall boyfriend =) which is so easy to spot in the "mountain people mountain sea" area. After taken a few shot with my family, I met my friends. They bought me flowers, chocolate etc. Thanks for coming, buddies.

Today is a memorable day to me. It's a benchmark to my life as well. I had officially ended my bachelor of degree life, but it's a start for another phase of my life. When one door closed, another will be open. I can not see and predict what's waiting me beyond the door. But I'm sure it won't be easy. So to all my friends, always stay strong and you will able to go through each and every tough moment. While you need a friend, let me know. I will be there for you... ...
















Click here for more pictures.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

thanks your photos.... i wish i am one of the one in photos, but :(
n my convo was too tooo lonely compare to yours. Hahah anyway, i feel great because you r still the one who r powerful enough to assemble all our friends..你的面子很大哦。cheers!!!!
c then, wish you all the best.

10:59 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

还好啦。。。都是朋友们给面子,抽空出席我的毕业典礼=)
虽然你没来,但我们并没把你忘了。
你的毕业礼是几日几月啊?说不定我们会捧场哦!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

hahaha are you kidding?!! in August 2004, no way to show `Back To The Future`....
well, the next one, if i can doing my research smoothly hahaha, is will be in 24 March 2007. So wanna attend? haha.... It is my fate to graduate in `quiet and lonely` situation, since kindergarten til first degree. Yet, it may be happen for the last convo in my live...hahaha

11:09 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

phei shan: Oh, you convo for master course is on 2007. Then we may able to attend!

2:09 AM  
Blogger oceanric said...

smurf: hahaha...many girl fans? I hope so =)

2:10 AM  
Blogger Douglas said...

wah, got so may nice photo here.
I'm also a UTAR student, i think my convocation will be 2007 feb or march. hehe, when the time come, don't know my friends will come or not

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home