Sunday, August 21

cozy Sunday morning

I woke up in the early of Sunday morning, felt aimless. After read through the newspaper, then turn on my PC. Checking email, checking email and checking email...what next? Turn on my winamp and listen to Jazzamor's album, "Lazy Sunday Afternoon".
After struggle for a week, I have a decision at last. So it's a relaxing and comfortable Sunday morning, but it's not a sunny morning. Seems going to rain very soon.
The music keeps playing... ...

**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**^**

Rains is pouring down from grey skies, a morning with 28°C. I had changed my desktop wallpaper.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

hi friend. same as you, struggle around a week or even longer, I had has my own decision too. a bit relief, but not totally. anyway I always wish you live better than me, n hope u spread ur happiness ovew me, even tough too far.

7:52 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

life is tough when you take it seriously. But the seriousness make you live your life full. Then you become happy and relief when you live your life full.

8:30 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

ehhhh....game ah?!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home