Sunday, September 4

KL Photography Festival 2005


On Sunday, I had went to the KL Photography Festival 2005 at Chong Hua hall (中华大会堂)by myself (next time I should look for a friend who have same interest) where it's just a two days event and today is the last day. I was surprised to see so many "photographer" in this exhibition =) who hanging around in this hall. Different types of booths have been setup for selling digital camera, camera accessories, camera lenses cleansing, backpack photography trip etc. Besides, free entrance and paid seminar, slide show are also undergoing on the both sides of the hall. Last but not least is the photograph exhibition from different photographer and the theme it's "The Changing Malaysia" ("变迁中的马来西亚"). Those photos are really amazing which is hard to describe by words and allow me to see my country in another angle!
Before I left, I bought a magazine from Photo Creator Publication who also the organizer. Cool magazine!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Tang said...

hey, went there alone meh?
should have told me mar. Coz i am in that area too in the afternoon... Guess u saw lots of great shots from so many collections of photograph yeah...

11:22 AM  
Blogger oceanric said...

hah...you are in that area too? Then you should let me know lar...hihihi. But I think you are busy in pak toh, so you probably don't have time to spend in that event.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home