Tuesday, September 6

Gigantic cert!

phew...finally I'm able to steal some time for returning my convocation attire today. Since I finish my job early, I reach the UTAR Alumni office before at 4.30pm (they close at 5pm). Unfortunately graduate who return the attire after 1st September will receive a delay penalty of RM10.00 per day. So I think RM50.00 will be deducted from my RM200.00 deposit...there goes the money :'(

In the meantime, I also collect my convocation pictures which make me wanna cry while I look at it. This is because I didn't look at the camera while the photographer took the pictures...damn it!! But who should blame? Or I should turn my head toward the camera a bit faster?! I had ruined the chance with Malaysia Prime Minister.

Later, I went to examination department to collect my certificate. What a surprise to see such a gigantic cert (28cm x 37cm). Don't tell me they aspect us to frame it and hang on the wall (if we do so, we still didn't need this kind of size) or UTAR want to fit themselves into Malaysia book of Record for the largest Degree Certificate in our country...*wink* But the university is so thoughtful where three types of language (English, mandarin & malays) had printed on this gigantic cert. I should appreciate they effort ^-^

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Tang said...

hey ji ric. My photo is better, as both of us; me n Pak Lah looked at the camera. Haha. What i did was to pause and looked at the camera, then eventually Pak Lah would look also. Anyway, its a nice photo. Cert ws gigantic as you describe it. I don't know where to put it as it is so huge. So that's why it is still lying on my study table. Haha...

11:07 AM  
Blogger oceanric said...

smurf: You really think the picture looks good? Thanks!!
Yup, I do use malays. I have been studied malays from primary school, so I'm still able to handle simple
conversation =)

9:33 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

jason: I saw your picture while I collect mines...and it really perfect!! Good looking faces and sunshine smiles from both of you...perfect, perfect.....
Yeah...I'm still wonder where should I hide my cert (o_0)

9:36 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

smurf: So I'll always use english to converse, but if i really need to use malays. Then the mixture of malays and english will come out from my mouth. Hahaha...it sound terrible =)

Besides, you know malays as well?

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home