Friday, August 26

package from a friend

In this early morning (7.30am), while I opened my house front door, I noticed a plastic bag hanging outside the carpark. At that moment, I was wondering who had hang a bag of rubbish outside my house (don't blame me!). After observed for a while, I saw a paper with my name clipping on the bag. It does suprise me (a lot)!! A plastic bag with my name hanging outside the house in the morning! Is this some kind of joke??
I immediately took down the bag and open it. Voila, guess what inside?! A letter and a convo bear =*o*= It is my inaugural convocation present, from my friend. Thanks K.W.! Thank you for the A4 size letter and the cute little brown bear which holding a red scroll with yellow ribbon. You had given me a pleasant surprise for this morning. I am so grateful on what had you done.









I never know you are such a creative guy. First, the way you choose to send this gift was shocking to me. Then, you had use the paper to make this tiny little scroll with a yellow color paper ribbon. After that, you stick the scroll to the bear and used the see-through wrapping plastic to wrap it. Your creativity did gave me a second suprise. Last but not least, the full page letter written by black ball pen. Nice hand writting =) I am so glad to have you as my friend. Once again, thank you for making an effort for this fellow.



4 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

hmm, didnt really know he is an artist in heart! i guess i never expected him to do this too. kudos to him!

1:51 AM  
Blogger oceanric said...

yea...it shock me too. I'm glad I didn't have heart attack =)

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo.. who are we talking about?.. who's KW?.... I know one ah?..maklumlah i blur...
btw, lili here... :) cheers!...

9:29 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

hey lili, thanks for the comment and I'm so glad to see you here.
Who is KW?? Wanna make a wild guess? KW is the friend we both know =)

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home