Tuesday, September 13

My car is not a rubbish bin!

To the person who likes to leave he’s rubbish (plastic beg & used phone card) inside my car. Please stops do so!!! At the moment I find out this scenario, I was so angry because you are not a kid but a fully grow adult with mature mind. Besides, I don’t care where you come from, what background you had or how much experience you gain. Please learn to respect other people and don’t repeat this habit anymore! If not, I’m afraid you are not welcome to ride my car anymore!

2 Comments:

Blogger oceanric said...

lol, I'm not that rich to own a 开蓬车. Yeah, it's kind of common to have a car in Malaysia. That's why we have very bad traffic jam all day long!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

hmm, i guess it is very seldom for people in HK to own a car. the public transport is so convenient, they dont have to buy one. :D

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home