Sunday, September 11

taste @ German

Tonight, I finally have the chance to taste German food which is something I expected for so long. EURO Deli Grill, located at Jalan Yap Kuan Seng is a place offer German food, pasta, Swiss coffee etc where most of the cuisine are tag with affordable price.
I had a roast pork's knuckle and ribs as my dinner. While the food was being serve, I ate quietly. It was neither a sentimental moment nor I'm a moody guy. I just want to "concentrate" on chewing every bite of food goes into my mouth. Hopefully I didn't scare my friends with a sudden reaction. Just wanna let you guys know I'm fine and it's good to be a listener sometimes.




      Click here for more pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger oceanric said...

yup, i like to eat...民以食为天嘛 =)

If you are here, I would love to be your guide.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home