Wednesday, September 14

lost

I'm alone and I'm driving. I have a thought to get lost in the middle of the city. So I choose the route I never use before. I’m heading to correct direction but not to my destination. I drive in the same lane most of the time and did not give a second thought on each junction I come across. Eventually I have reach the place which I familiar. I was disappointed

I had arrived but my soul no longer with me. It's been to the place I can not reach with my hand. I’m lost mentally...

3 Comments:

Blogger oceanric said...

Thanks smurf. I'm ok.
Just have a weird feeling on this evening where my soul seems to breakout from my body. Strange huh?!

12:37 AM  
Blogger Namika said...

not strange at all, it happens to most of us that sometimes we feel that we are lost.

Hope you are not lost anymore :)

12:21 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

namika: Just a thought while feeling down. But I'm a optimistic guy where I'll get over the sadness very fast.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home