Friday, July 15

more?! (but with joy!!)

Have you start feeling sick on my writing regarding interview? You must be wondering why this fellow still didn't get the job offer after been through few interviews (roughly count, 6 for IT and 4 for non-IT). What's wrong with this guy? Is he had a very bad academic result? or is he didn't have any confidence and do not know how to promote himself during the interview? or his english suck? or he is just a stupid dumb dull? Anything you can think of it can be the reason ;-)

But now I had started enjoy the interview. You may think I'm crazy but I learn so much through this process. I still remember my body shakes like a cocktail mixer and I can't even say a proper english word for my very first interview. Besides, I also add a lot of "eh" and "ah" to my sentence. Until now, I gain some much experience, no more "shake your body" movement and can speak quite well. In other words, more confidence! The interviews train me how to think logically and speak right to the point.

Other thing I like about interview is the pretty yet gorgeous interviewers. Observe their reaction like facial expression and body language is so much fun. Try to guess what's in their mind and response accordingly to their favor. Interviewer from different types of companies will have unlikely the same thought, from small to big organizaion and multinational to non multinational organization. That's very interesting!! Some look for self independent staff and some may require employee who able to work as team. So be wise while answer those question ^_^

As long as we are serious, there is no reason to let the interview scare you. So, enjoy it!

1 Comments:

Blogger oceanric said...

yea, I understand about that issue. They really don't want to waste money on useless staff.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home