Friday, July 8

How are you?

Recently, a friend asks me this question. This is a very open question, I can simply said "I'm fine" or "I'm good" or "I'm okay". But it's way too simple. So I give a thought before given my answer.

I had attended few interviews within this week, meeting different kinds of people and answer different types of questions. I had my first interview of the week on Tuesday, then two interviews on Wednesday, follow by another interview on Thursday. Luckily I get some rest on Friday! During the interview session, I have been bombarded with all types of questions, from technical to personalities. Those questions are like "Draw a network diagram with firewall for my company?", "How to you see yourself in next 5 years?", "What is your ideal working environment?", "Translate this sentence into Mandarin?" and etc. But the top rated question is "Do you have any question?". In order to give the best answer, I had squeezed my brain so hard. Try to said something meaningful and show I have logical thinking. I believe I had killed a lot of brain cells in these three days. I probably need some chicken soup! Overall, all the interviewer I met were so nice and friendly. At the end of interview, some let me knew the result right on the spot and some ask me to wait. Hmmm...nothing much for me to do then just sent them a thank you note.

So, how am I?
I'm mentally exhausted but it didn't bring me down. I'll keep walking because the journey just started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home