Tuesday, June 28

round 1

fight: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (Marketing & Business Operations)
time: 1530
venue: Jalan Tun Razak

The managing director asks me why I choose a job which not related to my studied field. I gave the answer but the answer is suck. I felt deeply disappointed on what I said. This is a screen interview, so it didn't take long. I went out after submit my resume and the whole interview session just took about 5 minutes.
Only short listed candidate will be notified within a week. Will my shit answer give me a second interview? All I have to do is just wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

yeah this is just the beginning as you wrote, Round 1. Responde on the spot needs practice. Now at least you got one. Ganbatte ne, good luck and all the best!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home