Thursday, June 23

Practice make Perfect

I have own the digital camera for some times. But I did not spend much time on this gadget until recently. How to capture a piece of art had been an issue for me. Of course I can use the preset configuration while taking picture and the outcome clearly can meet the standard requirement. But I'm a curiosity baby who likes to know how things work out. Besides, I wanna take control and produce a better picture. Like usual, things are difficult at the beginning. With a bunch of jargon to learn like aperture, shutterspeed, ISO etc. These maybe the basic things for a camera but seem to be the hardest part to master. I try to understand those features and figure out their differences. I may not have the in-depth knowledge, at least now I have an idea on those numbers. So I will keep practice until I can control the camera and not control by this lifeless friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home