Wednesday, June 22

828

Finally the date for my graduate convocation had been officially confirm. It's August 28th. The very first convocation for University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) is separate into three days which are 6th, 7th and 28th August at MCA building. Although my convo is on last day, but 828 is a great number. In chinese, it mean the money keep on coming...OK, I know I may sound superstitious here. But I wonder the university has the same thought like mine...hahaha
How will this graduate convocation look like? Since we are the pioneer batch graduated student. The university management officers promise this event will be huge and grand! Ummm, I think they hope this event will "polish" the university name. But I wonder how much money we need to pay in order to attend this convo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna take part and celebrate with you at the great event!
thomas

4:52 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

Hope to see you there!!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home