Saturday, July 9

see differently

It's Saturday afternoon, I'm walking aimlessly in Suria KLCC after the interview. But I found something interesting at level 3, an exhibition of the photographic at Petronas Gallery. So I walk in, leave my name, stuck my beg into locker and start the exhibition tour. Inside the gallery, just few visitors walking slowly in the hall, like me. This make the gallery unbelievable quiet compared to the crowded at shopping mall. What a place for some clam and peace.
Photographers for this exhibition are basically from amateur to professional, kids to adults. The young photographer bring innocent into their picture while the professional perform mature photography techniques for their art. Every single piece of art is truly amazing and inspired! What a wonderful afternoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home