Sunday, September 18

STOMP
















Right after the movie end at 2.30pm, I rush to Istana Budaya for STOMP. Luckily, I had spent 15 minute on the road because there is no traffic on Sunday. I did not buy the ticket in advance and I just want to try my luck. At the end, I'm able to get the ticket and I'm not late for the show! Hooray!! The show starts at 3.05pm...

This is an amazing show where they used different types of tools to make noise (or music) like broom, lighter, newspaper, even their on sweat and more!! I had goosebump on the entire show, not because of the cold temperature on the hall but the show really make you hold your breath. There are total eight performers on the stage and they had channel all their energy to entertain the audience. One of the proof is they broke few brooms during the show!! Besides the fascinated music, performers' choreography is another attractive point in STOMP. Something extra is their spontaneous interaction with the audience, especially making fun on the people who come in late. It is a nearly two hour performance where the show end at 4.50pm. So if you are going to watch STOMP, remember to relax and have fun because you will be a performer too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

wow, u never tell that u are going to watch STOMP on sun. how much was the ticket u bought?

2:27 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

I had asked you few times but you did give any response. So I thoguth you had not interest on this show anymore.
At first, I was goes for the cheapest ticket but don't know why I end up with buying the most expensive ticket! I didn't realize it until I'm in the hall...

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home