Monday, September 26

New Season

It's been almost a week that I didn't post any new entries to this blog. Because I keep myself occupied by watching english and japanese drama for the past few days. The new season has begun for the English drama series like Lost, CSI, Desperate Housewives etc. So I'm sure I will to spend part of my time to catch up all these series for the coming six months ;-p
Besides, I also take some time to redesign the layout of my blog. It's just make a minor changed where the background color still the same...black! But at least there is something new and fresh of me.

5 Comments:

Blogger oceanric said...

thanks smurf...

The 雪狼湖in Malaysia is Mandrin version, so should be different...

11:54 PM  
Blogger Jason Tang said...

yea, keep up the good work of performing minor changes to your blog site. Cool site. By the way, u downloaded LOST already? If so, mind to share? Thanks.

9:06 AM  
Blogger oceanric said...

thanks jason...

yup, I already downloaded the drama but I didn't burn it into CD. Sure can share, any idea how to do it?

10:53 AM  
Blogger Jason Tang said...

ooo, tot u would burn into cd mar. But seems this drama quite a hit also. So where can i download this drama from?

10:24 AM  
Blogger oceanric said...

I will delete the old one while the new episode has release. You can find this drama from most of the bit torrent site or eMule app.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home