Sunday, September 18

Mooncake Festival

From the movie ("Charlie & The Chocolate Factory") to the Broadway show ("STOMP"). Then its Mooncake celebration, I have dinner with my family and relatives in my house after I am back. Later I'm playing lantern with my cousins. I had a fabulous Sunday which make me exhausted in the end of the day.

Full moon in Mooncake festival, but the moon is too shy to show her face. She keep hiding herself behind the cloud.

Lantern, a must have "toy" in Mooncake festival. Its hanging in front of my house.

Jelly mooncake, made by my aunt. Taste great!!

My little cousin. Becareful, don't burn your hand!

Candles in the wall.

The lantern is burning!

2 Comments:

Blogger oceanric said...

smurf,希望你亦一样开心!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Omni said...

Lovely photos!! :-)

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home