Thursday, September 29

In The Mood Of Love

While I heard the song "Quizás, Quizás, Quizás" from the movie I watched lately. I sudden have the feeling to look for the soundtracks of "In The Mood Of Love" ("花樣年華") because this movie also featured this song. Honestly I love this movie very much while a lot of people said the movie is hard to understand. For me, I like the way their present the unspeakable love between two married couple and it's not that hard to understand the message channel from this movie. When I listen through the soundtracks, the movie's scene keeps flashing back into my mind especially the sence where Maggie Cheung is carrying her lunch box and walking down the alley to buy “wantan” noodle! OK, I have a confession to make that I had an obsession on Maggie Cheung.
My favourite music from this album are "Quizás, Quizás, Quizás" and "Yumeji’s Theme". "Quizás, Quizás, Quizás" is a lovely jazz by Nat King Cole where "Yumeji’s Theme" is a waltz masterpiece by Shigeru Umebayashi. There are not pop songs and I won't get bore by keep listening to it. So my CD player will continuously play this album ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger oceanric said...

yea...just need to relax for a while ;p

5:33 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

cool, um, thanx, I was actually talking about your icons for your comments and stuff, your album icons are cool too, though. You look kinda cute, but I bet you get that alot, or you already know it ;P w/b

10:30 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

thanks, it seems like ur the only one who cares! ;P anyway, I really appreciate it!
~Kit

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home