Wednesday, August 10

simple tunes

He is Jack Johnson. He is a surfer. He is a singer. He is a singer who surfs. His latest album "In Between Dreams" has become my recent favor for my CD player box. Each track in this album is SO SO SO "adorable". A manly deep voice accompany by few simple music instruments like guitar and piano. This makes all the songs irresistible.


Is hardly to categorize this album. It is neither a country folk music nor a pop style album. It is something close to our daily life (at least that's what in my mind). Those songs comfort me because it is so simple (in the sense of lyrics and melodies). That's my point of view, my judgement. What do you said?

2 Comments:

Blogger oceanric said...

I knew this fellow from tv. First, I saw his "Sitting, waiting, wishing" music video and that song did impress me. So i try to look for his album. But my MOST MOST MOST favourite song is "Do you remember".

12:10 AM  
Blogger oceanric said...

Actually I'm watching MTV channel...is a paid channel. But I also heard this song from radio station. The DJ favourite track is "Good People".

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home