Tuesday, October 11

silly mistake

I notice I didn't put my formal shoes into my car after I reach my office. At that moment, I only have a pair of socks and slipper. Moreover, there are few VIPs visiting our office today. So I can not imagine how my supervisor's face will look like when I step into office.
It's fifteenth minute to nine and I don't have much time to fix this silly mistake. Fortunately I met my workfellow in from the company building, so I immediately raise up the help flag. At the end, this kind workfellow had borrowed the formal shoes from a friend which live near by the office area. This shoes is smaller than my feet size and I keep telling myself to forget the hygiene issue. So I tuck both of my feet into the shoes and walk to my office...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Hey, its Kit, where have you been? and u never answered my email.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

how come I'm not on ur buddy list?

11:05 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

lately i've been busy about my work. So I didn't spend much time on this blog.

11:15 PM  
Blogger oceanric said...

It's something happen today...so it's at my new office ;)

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home