Tuesday, April 26

FinalCountdown: 001

Running

By: No Doubt

Run
Running all the time
Running to the future
With you right by my side

Me
I’m the one you chose
Out of all the people
You wanted me the most
I’m so sorry that I’m falling
Help me up lets keep on
running
Don’t let me fall out of love

Running, running
As fast as we can
I really hope you make it
(do you think we’ll make it? )
We’re
running
Keep holding my hand
It’s so we don’t get separated

Be
Be the one I need
Be the one I trust most
Don’t stop inspiring me
Sometimes it’s hard to keep on
running
We work so much to keep it going
Don’t make me want to give up

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm running toward my destination, just few more steps before I reach it.
But it is not my ending road
for the journey of life;
It's a new beginning
for another chapter for my life.
I'll switch to a new path
in this brand new chapter;
This path maybe not be easy,
but it won't bring me down.
I just wonder I'll choose to take a slow walk or keep
running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home